Even if you’re a vigilant and cautious driver, some accidents are hard to avoid. When you find yourself by the roadside assessing the damage, you don’t have to worry about getting the repairs your vehicle needs. Here at Mercedes-Benz of Roanoke, we have the tools and expertise needed to return your vehicle back to working order, and the professionals in our collision center are standing by to provide expert repairs.
Professional Auto Repairs in Roanoke, VA
From unexpected dings and parking lot scratches to substantial collision claims, we can handle it all at Mercedes-Benz of Roanoke. When you turn to our collision center for repairs, we will work with your insurance company to see that your vehicle receives all the repair work it needs. Our team will provide computerized estimates before starting to give you a clear idea of what you can expect. We can then deliver the top-quality repairs your luxury vehicle needs, from computerized wheel and unibody frame alignments to original manufacturer part repairs and color-matching paint finishing.
- Free computerized estimates
- Expert collision repairs utilizing factory Mercedes-Benz OEM parts
- Expert color matching and paint finishing
- Computerized state of the art unibody frame alignment
- Computerized wheel alignment using factory Mercedes-Benz specifications
- Work closely with your insurance company to minimize your inconvenience and maximize your satisfaction
- Towing service available
- Local shuttle service
- Rental car pick up and drop off
- Quality control inspection after repairs are complete
- Lifetime warranty on paint and bodywork
Available Upon Request
- Complete vehicle detail service
- Paint-less dent removal
- Alloy wheel repair and refinishing
- Windshield stone chip repairs
- Upholstery repair
- Window tinting (Check your local state laws for window tinting regulations. Mercedes-Benz of Roanoke is not responsible for any summons due to window tint violations.)
What To Do in Case of an Accident
It can be extremely stressful, but remember that accidents do happen. It is very important that you remain calm and, if possible, check to see if any other involved party is injured and in need of medical attention.
Call the police in order to file an accident report. This is especially important if the accident was not your fault. Filing a police report doesn’t require you to also file an insurance claim, but in the event that you need to do so, can be very helpful.
Call the Mercedes-Benz of Roanoke Collision Center
When you need collision repair, feel free to contact us at Mercedes-Benz of Roanoke. We’ll be ready to speak with you about what to do next, and we can also discuss any questions you might have about insurance or other details. We want to help you return to the road with peace of mind, and you can rely on our technicians to handle your vehicle with care from the time it arrives to the day you start the engine once again.
If your car is not drivable and needs to be towed away
Write down where your vehicle is being towed to. We will make arrangements to have your vehicle brought to our collision center the next day. We can then begin our assessment where we find and pass along areas of damage to your insurance adjuster.
It is your legal right to choose where your vehicle will be repaired — not the insurance company’s
It is illegal for an insurance company to steer or attempt to dictate where your vehicle can or must be repaired. Your vehicle is not generic and is in fact one of its kind, this is where Mercedes-Benz of Roanoke surpasses your average auto repair shop. Our collision center specializes in Mercedes-Benz vehicles, amongst others; equipped with the latest technologies, tools and equipment, we will confidently restore your Mercedes-Benz to factory specifications.