2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE
2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE
If you’re looking for a vehicle that’s sophisticated, but can also carry your family, then the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE is an excellent choice. The 2018 GLE has plenty of trims, packages, and features to choose from. Those long road trips with your family will be easier and more luxurious than ever. Travel across the state of Virginia or across the country in style.
The GLE is offered in five different trim levels. Each separate trim has a variety of features:
- GLE 350 – This base trim offers automatic wipers, dual-zone automatic climate control, CD player, 19-inch alloy wheels, sunroof, USB ports, simulated leather upholstery, auto-dimming mirrors, heated front seats, power liftgate, 10-way power driver seat, 8-inch display, rearview camera, forward collision warning, Mercedes-Benz’ COMAND® electronics interface and mbrace® telematics system.
- GLE 350e – This trim adds Leather upholstery and the contents of the Premium 1 package
- AMG® GLE 43 – This trim offers 20-inch wheels, simulated leather upholstery, sport exhaust, styling upgrades, and the contents of the Premium 1 package.
- AMG® GLE 63 – This trim comes with front and rear parking sensors, upgraded brakes, upgraded leather upholstery, summer performance tires, ventilated front seats, and the contents of the Premium 2 package.
- AMG® GLE 63 S – This top trim comes with 21-inch wheels, faux suede steering wheel inserts, and a carbon-fiber engine cover.
The package options available are:
- Premium 1 package – This first package adds a 14-speaker premium Harman Kardon audio system, touchpad controller for the central display, keyless ignition and entry, satellite radio, Android Auto, navigation system, Apple CarPlay, 115-volt household-style power outlet, lane departure warning, and blind-spot monitoring.
- Premium 2 package – This second package offers rear-window sunshades, heated and cooled front cupholders, LED headlights, automatic high beam control, illuminated doorsills, and interior ambient lighting.
- Premium 3 package – This third and final package adds adaptive cruise control, lane departure intervention, collision avoidance system, 360-degree parking camera, automated parking system, and an automated steering system.
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE Interior
The 2018 GLE is available in numerous interior colors:
- Saddle Brown
- Ginger Beige
- Espresso Brown
- Black Pearl
- Crystal Gray
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE Exterior
Several unique exterior paint colors are offered with the new 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE:
- Brilliant Blue Metallic
- Polar White
- Selenite Gray Metallic
- Diamond Silver Metallic
- Dakota Brown Metallic
- designo® Cardinal Red Metallic
- designo® Diamond White Metallic
- Iridium Silver Metallic
- Lunar Blue Metallic
- Obsidian Black Metallic
Engine & Performance Aspects of the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE
The GLE comes in five different trim levels, each with different engines and specifications:
- GLE 350 – This base trim comes with 3.5-liter V6 engine that produces 302 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque paired with a seven-speed automatic transmission. Rear-wheel drive is standard and all-wheel drive is optional.
- GLE 550e – This trim offers a plug-in hybrid powertrain and comes with a turbocharged 3.0-liter V6 electric motor that produces 436 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque.
- AMG® GLE 43 – This trim features a turbocharged 3.0-liter V6 engine that produces 385 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque mated with a nine-speed automatic transmission.
- AMG® GLE 63 – This trim comes with a turbocharged 5.5-liter V8 engine that produces 550 hp and 517 lb-ft of torque.
- AMG® GLE 63 S – This top trim is powered by a turbocharged V8 producing 577 hp and 561 lb-ft of torque.
Available Technology Features
- Rear-Seat Entertainment System
- 14-Speaker Harman Kardon Audio System
- 14-Speaker Bang & Olufsen Audio System
- 8-inch Display
- CD Player
- USB Ports
- Navigation System
- Touchpad Controller
- Satellite Radio
- Android Auto
- Apple CarPlay
*Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth® SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Mercedes-Benz is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
Available Safety Features
- LED Headlights
- Auto-Dimming Mirrors
- Automatic Wipers
- Rearview Camera
- Forward Collision Warning
- Blind-Spot Monitoring System
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Automatic High-Beam Control
- 360-Degree Parking Camera
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Automated Steering System
- Collision Avoidance System
- Lane Departure Intervention
- Automated Parking System
- Front Parking Sensors
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Mercedes-Benz’mbrace® Telematics System
Why Get Your GLE at Mercedes-Benz of Roanoke?
At Mercedes-Benz of Roanoke, we pride ourselves on outstanding customer service. Not only do we offer a wide range of vehicles, including the new 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE, we also provide our customers with numerous deals and specials.
The catch? Our specials are for a limited time only. The prices you see online today could be gone tomorrow, so don’t wait to reach out to us. Our inventory is always changing, so now is the time to save big. Take advantage of our savings today.
Visit us at our convenient location: 5000 Franklin Road, Roanoke, VA 24014. Once here, our friendly sales associates will gladly show you around and even let you take a test drive. Get a feel for the Mercedes-Benz GLE today and come see us!